2017 registration will be held at the CSLL Clubhouse – Centennial Park
Weekends – 1pm-4pm January 28, 29 & Feb 4, 5
Weeknights – 630-830pm January 26 & Feb 2
Please register early as assessments and team building is to be completed before mid March.
Click here to see the registration form.
If you are registering a new player to CSLL please provide Birth Certificate & Proof of residency – by bringing some identification so we know your player lives or goes to school within our catchment area. Please bring 3 documents including one from each of the groups below.
- Driver’s License
- School records
- Vehicle records (i.e. registration, lease etc.)
- Employment records
- Insurance documents
- Welfare/child care records
- Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Insurance, etc.)
- Provincial records
- Local (municipal) records
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records
- Military records
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
- Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
- Medical records
- Internet, cable, or satellite records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.